2016 Harvest Tour
Sip and savor the flavors of fall, enjoy seasonal activities and marvel at nature’s vibrant palate during the Olympic Peninsula Wineries’ Harvest Wine Tour, November 11th through 13th from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. The nine artisan wineries are located in the Peninsula towns of Chimacum, Nordland, Port Townsend, Sequim and Port Angeles. “Fall is spectacular on the Olympic Peninsula,” says Wineries Association President Vicki Corson. “The Harvest Tour Weekend is a great opportunity to get away, taste some fantastic new wines and discover delicious new pairings for your holiday table.” Visitors will be greeted by signature scarecrows at each winery, and enjoy live music! Come out and celebrate the season!The Olympic Peninsula Wineries encourage responsible wine touring and recommend that you have a designated driver in your group. Designated Drivers will be offered other beverages to drink and are invited to enjoy all cheese samples at each winery.
- Be prepared to show your ticket at each winery you visit to let us know you have checked-in.
- Be prepared to show your photo I.D. at each winery
- Please do not bring dogs to NW Wine and Cheese Tour. Some wineries welcome dogs on NON-EVENT days.
- Each person in your party will need to be present when checking in, so the winery can check ID's and distribute tickets
Please Help Us With Our Goal Of Responsible Wine Service...
- No winery will continue to serve or sell wine to any guest who appears intoxicated, even if they have a limo or designated driver.
- Be aware of those around you as you wait at the tasting bar for your sample, make room for others to enjoy the experience as well.
- We recommend limiting the number of wines you sample at each winery and we encourage you to take advantage of dump buckets provided for excess wine.
Wineries Participating in the 2016 Harvest Tour: