“Our regional cheese-makers are producing some fantastic goat, sheep and cow milk cheeses that pair exceptionally well with our new wine releases,” says Vicki Corson, president of the Olympic Peninsula Wineries Association. “We invite wine lovers from around the Sound to come and discover some new favorites.” Online ticket are available on Eventbrite until 6pm April 29th for $ plus service fees. Remaining tickets may be purchased at participating wineries during the event for $. The ticket and glass package entitles you to a special commemorative wine glass, complimentary wine tasting at all ten OPW Wineries and delectable samples of cheese at each winery during the NW Wine & Cheese Weekend. This event does not take place at one location. You travel from winery to winery, visiting the ones you are interested in exploring. Tickets are not required to attend this event. A $? wine tasting fee will be charged at each winery for non-ticketed visitors. You must be 21 or over to purchase tickets and/or participate in wine tasting. All ticket sales are non-refundable.
The Olympic Peninsula Wineries encourage responsible wine touring and recommend that you have a designated driver in your group. Designated Drivers will be offered other beverages to drink and are invited to enjoy all cheese samples at each winery.
• Be prepared to show your ticket at each winery you visit to let us know you have checked-in.
• Be prepared to show your photo I.D. at each winery
• Please do not bring dogs to NW Wine and Cheese Tour. Some wineries welcome dogs on NON-EVENT days.
• Each person in your party will need to be present when checking in, so the winery can check ID's and distribute tickets
Please Help Us With Our Goal Of Responsible Wine Service...
• No winery will continue to serve or sell wine to any guest who appears intoxicated, even if they have a limo or designated driver.
• Be aware of those around you as you wait at the tasting bar for your sample, make room for others to enjoy the experience as well.
• We recommend limiting the number of wines you sample at each winery and we encourage you to take advantage of dump buckets provided for excess wine.