Olympic Pensinsula Washington Wine Tour Maps & Directions
Home > Travel Guide > Maps & Directions
A Suggested Washington Wine Tour Route for the Olympic Peninsula
If you are in the Puget Sound area you can start your Washington wine tour journey with one of the scenic ferry rides from downtown Seattle to Bainbridge Island or from Edmonds, north of Seattle, to Kingston. Follow the signs to cross the spectacular Hood Canal Floating Bridge on Washington Hwy 104 and the gateway to the beautiful Olympic Peninsula. Connect to Washington Hwy 101 going north. Go west on Washington Hwy 101 just a couple of miles past Port Angeles to Harbinger Winery located in a sheet metal chic facility right on Washington Highway 101. Next stop is the beautiful grounds of Camaraderie Cellars, just one mile east on Benson Road. Continue back east on Washington Hwy 101 through Port Angeles to the old historic barn of Olympic Cellars on the highway about half-way between Sequim and Port Angeles.
Follow Washington Hwy 101 east to Sequim and visit the OPW newest winery, Wind Rose Cellars, located in downtown Sequim. Continue on HWY 101 east to Discovery Bay and the turnoff to Hwy 20 north, turn left onto South Discovery road, left on Cape George and then left on Pocket Lane where you will find Alpenfire Cider. Eaglmount Wine & Cider’s woodland tasting room is just a few miles away on South Jacob Miller road. Then, travel north on Hwy 20, turn off to FairWinds Winery's country setting just a little further north. On your return to Hwy 101, travel south on Route 19 towards Chimacum. Follow the signs to Rt. 116, following signs towards Fort Flagler and Nordland to get onto Marrowstone Island. Marrowstone Vineyards is on Meade Road, which is a right turn off of Flagler Road (Rt. 116). Return from Marrowstone Island to Hwy 20. The next stop on your Olympic Peninsula Winery journey is Finnriver Cider and sustainable farm, located off Center Road.
The Olympic Peninsula Wineries of this Washington wine tour may also be accessed from Hwy 101 northbound from the Olympia area or the ocean beaches on the west. Extend your trip by adding stops to enjoy many of the scenic wonders and the huge variety of activities available to you. Popular sites and activities Olympic Peninsula of Washington include Olympic National Park with its alpine meadows, rain forest and ocean beaches, a variety of state parks, uncrowded beaches, whale watching excursions, kayaking, biking and hiking trails, golf and shopping. See our Travel Guide for helpful links to exploring our area.
Detailed Driving Directions to our newer members:
Marrowstone Vineyards from Finnriver Cidery
1. Turn left onto Center Rd (2.7 mi)
2. Continue onto Chimacum Rd (1.6 mi)
3. Turn right onto WA-116 E/â€‹Oak Bay Rd (0.9 mi)
4. Turn left onto WA-116 E/â€‹Flagler Rd (0.4 mi)
5. Slight right to stay on WA-116 E/â€‹Flagler Rd (0.4 mi)
6. Slight right to stay on WA-116 E/â€‹Flagler Rd (1.9 mi)
7. Slight left onto Flagler Rd (1.4 mi)
8. Turn right onto Meade Rd, Marrowstone Vineyards will be on the left at 423 Meade Rd, Marrowstone, WA 98358
Marrowstone Vingeyards from the Hood Canal Bridge
1. Immediately after crossing the Hood Canal Bridge, take the first right turn onto Paradise Bay Road.
2. Follow Paradise Bay Road into Port Ludlow and turn right onto Oak Bay Road.
3. Follow Oak Bay Road about ten miles and turn right onto Flagler Road (Rt. 116)
4. Follow the signs towards Fort Flagler and Nordland to get onto Marrowstone Island.
5. Slight left onto Flagler Rd (1.4 mi)
6. Turn right onto Meade Rd, Marrowstone Vineyards will be on the left at 423 Meade Rd, Marrowstone, WA 98358