NW Wine & Cheese Tour
Home > Events > NW Wine & Cheese Tour
NW Wine & Cheese Tour
May 2 & 3, 2015, 11am to 5pm
From new release fruit wines and ciders to locally-made artisan cheeses to Garden Minestrone Soup and Northwest Foccacia, the Olympic Peninsula Wineries’ Northwest Wine & Cheese Tour will treat your taste buds to a realm of seasonal delights! Nine wineries located between Chimacum and Port Angeles will partner with local cheese-makers to create unique pairings that signify the flavors of the region, complemented by tasty tidbits prepared by local culinary talent. This savory event will take place on Saturday, May 2 and Sunday, May 3 from 11 am – 5 pm. Wine specials will be available throughout the weekend.
“Our regional cheese-makers are producing some fantastic goat, sheep and cow milk cheeses that pair exceptionally well with our new wine releases,” says Vicki Corson, president of the Olympic Peninsula Wineries Association. “We invite wine lovers from around the Sound to come and discover some new favorites.”
Online ticket sales will begin in March, tickets may be purchased at participating wineries during the event, until sold out. The $30 ticket and glass package entitles you to a special commemorative wine glass, complimentary wine tasting at all nine OPW Wineries and delectable samples of cheese at each winery during the NW Wine & Cheese Weekend. This event does not take place at one location. You travel from winery to winery, visiting the ones you are interested in exploring. Tickets are not required to attend this event. A $5.00 wine tasting fee will be charged at each winery for non-ticketed visitors. You must be 21 or over to purchase tickets and/or participate in wine tasting. All ticket sales are non-refundable.
The Olympic Peninsula Wineries encourage responsible wine touring and recommend that you have a designated driver in your group. Designated Drivers will be offered other beverages to drink and are invited to enjoy all cheese samples at each winery.
- Be prepared to show your ticket at each winery you visit to let us know you’ve checked-in.
- Be prepared to show your photo I.D. at each winery
- Please do not bring dogs to NW Wine and Cheese Tour. Some wineries welcome dogs on NON-EVENT days.
- Each person in your party will need to be present when checking in, so the winery can check ID's and distribute tickets
Please Help Us With Our Goal Of Responsible Wine Service...
- No winery will continue to serve or sell wine to any guest who appears intoxicated, even if they have a limo or designated driver.
- Be aware of those around you as you wait at the tasting bar for your sample, make room for others to enjoy the experience as well.
- We recommend limiting the number of wines you sample at each winery and we encourage you to take advantage of dump buckets provided for excess wine.
Wineries Participating in the 2015 NW Wine & Cheese Tour:
2015 Details Coming Soon
7. Lullaby Winery
Take a spring drive to the beautiful Olympic Peninsula and enjoy a tour that’s too good to miss!
Due to the limited facilities at our small wineries, groups of more than 15 cannot be accommodated during event weekends. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a special group tour for another time.
The Olympic Peninsula Wineries encourage responsible wine touring and recommend that you have a designated driver in your group.