Harvest Wine Tour
Home > Events > Harvest Wine Tour
Harvest Winery Tour & Scarecrow Contest
November 8 and 9, 2014
11 a.m. - 5 p.m
Sip and savor the flavors of fall, enjoy seasonal activities and marvel at nature’s vibrant palate during the Olympic Peninsula Wineries’ Harvest Wine Tour, November 8 and 9, from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Seven artisan wineries located in the Peninsula towns of Chimacum, Port Townsend, Sequim and Port Angeles. “Fall is spectacular on the Olympic Peninsula,” says Wineries Association President Vicki Corson. “The Harvest Tour Weekend is a great opportunity to get away, taste some fantastic new wines and discover delicious new pairings for your holiday table.”
Tickets for the self-guided tour are available for purchase at participating wineries for $30.00. Independently, each winery charges a $5.00 tasting fee. Children are permitted in the tasting rooms, however visitors must be 21 years old to purchase a ticket and participate in wine tasting. Tour-goers who get their ticket stamped at all eight wineries are eligible to enter a drawing for a wine-themed gift basket.
Please Help Us With Our Goal Of Responsible Wine Service...
- Be prepared to show your photo I.D. at each winery, you must be 21 to participate in wine tasting
- It is ILLEGAL in Washington State for a winery to continue to serve or sell wine to any guest who appears intoxicated, even if they have a limo or designated driver
- Be aware of those around you as you wait at the tasting bar for your sample, make room for others to enjoy the experience as well
- We recommend limiting the number of wines you sample at each winery
- We encourage you to take advantage of dump buckets provided for excess wine
Due to the limited facilities at our small wineries, groups of more than 15 cannot be accommodated during event weekends. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a special group tour for another time.